• If Laksaboy Forums appears down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

    Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.xyz

    1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

All Sex - Teen | MILF | Defloration | Interracial | Asian | DP | Verified Amateurs | Pornstar

Mom Drips - Jena LaRose



Jena LaRose - Didn't You Hear My Husband? He Wants You Deep in Me! Forget About the Modesty Sheet

Released: September 26, 2026

I am such a good wife. If my husband wants to send a stud to breed me through a modesty sheet, I'll let him. He thinks that every creampie is getting us closer to conceiving. What he doesn't know is that I've been doing everything I can not to get pregnant, but still get fucked. My wifely duty requires that I need to let any man my husband picks be inside me, but whenever he steps away, I'll forget all about the modesty sheet, and I'll suck this guy's dick dry and ride it as if my life depends on it. If my husband can pick who breeds me, I'll choose how we fuck.

Preview:


MomDrips.26.09.26.Jena.Larose.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 573 MB | Duration: 30 min | Video: 1920x1080, 2701 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 128 kbits/s

Download:

 
Monsters Of Cock - Sadie Schafer



Sadie Schafer - Sadie Confronts Her First Monster Cock

Released: September 27, 2026

We have a treat for you guys today. Sadie Schafer joins us this week to go head to head with her first ever monster cock. This chick is the total package. She has a pretty face, killer body and a perfect bubble butt. We start things off with some oil as we enjoy her body. After that, it was time to give her what she wanted. Sadie's eyes lit up the moment she saw just how big Dwayne's cock is. She couldn't wait to her her pussy stretched. First, she struggled to even get her mouth around it before heading to the bedroom. There her fuck hole was penetrated in several positions, stretching her hole further than ever before. Finally, she received her reward. A huge load all over her pretty little face.

Preview:


MonstersOfCock.26.09.27.Sadie.Schafer.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 3215 MB | Duration: 58 min | Video: 1920x1080, 7765 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 32000 Hz, 46 kbits/s

Download:

 
My Friend's Hot Mom - Lani Rails



Lani Rails - Sexy Milf Lani Rails needs a place to stay and get fucked in its in her son's friend's room

Released: September 26, 2026

Sexy Milf Lani Rails needs a place to crash out for the evening. The only spot is her son's friend's room. She tells him nobody has to know, she hops in the bed with him to only find his hard cock under the sheets.

Preview:


MyFriendsHotMom.26.09.26.Lani.Rails.XXX.1080p.MP4-NABL0G.mp4
Size: 2655 MB | Duration: 30 min | Video: 1920x1080, 12287 kbits/s, 23.98 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 317 kbits/s

Download:

 
My Pervy Family - Ravyn Moore



Ravyn Moore - Do You Mind... Massaging the Front, Too??

Released: September 26, 2026

When Mike's new stepsister Ravyn asks him to massage her shoulders, he feels some type of way about it. I mean, he hasn't known her for very long and she is hot! But I guess it's just her shoulders, right? He tries to compose himself and put some elbow grease into it. Ravyn likes her stepbrother's hands rubbing her so much, she asks him to do her back. Uh... OK? I guess so. Mike leans into it and gives his sexy stepsister a quality back massage. But when she flips over, revealing her big juicy tits and asks him to massage the front - he knows things have gone awry. But so what!?

She is STACKED! Mike oils her up and grips his stepsister's fat stack and rubs on them hard. When Ravyn begins to massage him back - right on the cock - he doesn't seem to mind one bit. Ravyn's stroking leads to licking and then sucking and soon enough he is deep in his big titty stepsister's hungry throat. She climbs on top of him and soaks his cock with her creamy pussy as she rides him and moans. Mike bangs his stepsister from behind, causing her to orgasm all over his big dick. Her big tits jiggle and sway from the harsh pounding until Mike pulls out and cums all her boobs and face! The lusty pair agree to keep things kosher around their step-parents going forward.

Preview:


MyPervyFamily.26.09.26.Ravyn.Moore.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 2414 MB | Duration: 44 min | Video: 1920x1080, 7692 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 187 kbits/s

Download:

 
My Wife's Hot Friend - Alexis Bennet



Alexis Bennet - Hot Brunette Alexis Bennet wants her friend's husband to stretch her out

Released: September 26, 2026

Wife's friend, Alexis Bennet, stopped by and needs her friend's husband's help. She's heard that he's a physical therapist and wants him to stretch her. She's been working out and feels really tight. Once his hands start working, her pussy starts getting real wet and wants him to stretch that out too.

Preview:


MyWifesHotFriend.26.09.26.Alexis.Bennet.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 2880 MB | Duration: 33 min | Video: 1920x1080, 12288 kbits/s, 23.98 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 317 kbits/s

Download:

 
Naughty Office - Sarah Vandella



Sarah Vandella - Hot Boss Sarah Vandella uses new hire to get off at work - REMASTERED

Released: September 26, 2026

New hire Johnny is in for a treat when he's at his first day on the job with boss Sarah Vandella. She's demanding as all hell, and tells him not to interrupt her in the morning during her personal time. But when he can't find the copying machine, he has no choice but to walk into her office. When he does, he finds her masturbating with a vibrator! Hot and bothered, his busty blonde boss makes her new hire finish the job by licking her wet pussy and fucking her until she cums on his hard cock! How's that for following orders?

Preview:


NaughtyOffice.26.09.27.Sarah.Vandella.XXX.1080p.MP4-NABL0G.mp4
Size: 2523 MB | Duration: 29 min | Video: 1920x1080, 12349 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 317 kbits/s

Download:

 
Perv Mom - Lindsay Lee



Lindsay Lee - Wear the Talisman and Turn Into a Cock-Starved Nympho

Released: September 27, 2026

When my stepson got me a talisman and said it protects single stepmoms, I didn't hesitate to wear it. But the second I put it on, something changed. I felt different. All I could think of was his cock, and I needed him to spank me. If I didn't wrap my tits around his dick, I was going to lose my mind. I have never been more horny. The talisman turned me into a cock-starved nympho, and there was no going back. I needed him, and I was going to get his cum no matter what.

Preview:


PervMom.26.09.27.Lindsay.Lee.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 1176 MB | Duration: 50 min | Video: 1920x1080, 3259 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 127 kbits/s

Download:

 
Peter Hooke - Iris Leon



Iris Leon - Hookeups: Unforgiving Minutes - Iris Leon x Jase Leon x Peter Hooke

Released: September 27, 2026

Iris has been cheating on Jase with his friend Peter for a while, but neither of them are aware that Jase already knows. He decides to have Peter over again for a game night, only this time he has a plan to catch them in the act. Little does anyone know, that this betrayal will turn into the hottest night of their lives.

Preview:


PeterHooke.26.09.27.Iris.Leon.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 383 MB | Duration: 25 min | Video: 1920x1080, 2123 kbits/s, 23.98 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, 128 kbits/s

Download:

 
Porn World - Skylar Snow



Skylar Snow - Movie Night Gets Wild As Skylar Snow Takes A Big Dick DP Pounding

Released: September 26, 2026

Preview:


PornWorld.26.09.27.Skylar.Snow.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 2460 MB | Duration: 44 min | Video: 1920x1080, 7856 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, 219 kbits/s

Download:

 
Public Agent - Maya Sinn



Maya Sinn - Pretty Petite and a Perfect Pussy

Released: September 26, 2026

Today, I introduced myself to a pretty brunette named Maya Sinn. I invited the petite babe to a casting and offered her a few euros to flash me her thong-clad booty. After finding somewhere more secluded, Maya took off her top and showed me her small, perky boobs. She was a little shy, but soon she was on her knees sucking my thick dick! Next, the horny Czech spread her legs so that I could bang her in missionary position on the ground, and then she bounced her tight pussy on my big cock in cowgirl. To finish, I fucked Maya in standing doggy until I pulled out just in time to cum all over her ass!

Preview:


PublicAgent.26.09.26.Maya.Sinn.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 2514 MB | Duration: 30 min | Video: 1920x1080, 11651 kbits/s, 25.00 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 317 kbits/s

Download:

 
Ricky's Resort - Angel Youngs, Lana Smalls & Beca Barbie



Angel Youngs, Lana Smalls & Beca Barbie - Ricky's Resort Season 2 - Cece Wetdream Episode

Released: September 27, 2026

Preview:


RickysResort.26.09.27.Angel.Youngs.Lana.Smalls.Beca.Barbie.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 1723 MB | Duration: 83 min | Video: 1920x1080, 2909 kbits/s, 23.98 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, 246 kbits/s

Download:

 
Salsa XXX - Crystal White



Crystal White - From the beach to the bed

Released: September 26, 2026

From the beach to the bed starts simple. Crystal White is bored and hot in a black t-shirt. No boyfriend, no husband, just vacation. Jean Pallett comes inside with her. She works a toy in her shaved pussy with the red panties pulled aside, then blows him. He fucks the latina brunette until he is close. She opens her mouth. He cummed in it. She swallows the moment, messy and smiling after the hardcore debut.

Preview:


SalsaXXX.26.09.27.Crystal.White.GERMAN.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 1650 MB | Duration: 23 min | Video: 1920x1080, 10198 kbits/s, 25.00 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 189 kbits/s

Download:

 
Sex Art - Lula Stocch



Lula Stocch - After Hours

Released: September 27, 2026

A demanding day gives way to a welcome escape in Andrej Lupin's movie "After Hours", starring gorgeous Argentinian blonde Lula Stochh and ruggedly handsome Deny Lou. Working late in a high-rise New York office, personal assistant Lula looks immaculate in a fitted gray skirt, dark button-down blouse, and high heels, with natural makeup and her long hair in an updo. An unwelcome advance from her boss leaves her eager to draw a line under the day, and the journey home brings further frustrations, but a friendly exchange with her regular coffee cart vendor provides a welcome bright spot.

Exhausted after 10 hours at work, Lula finally returns to the apartment she shares with Deny, whose sympathetic ear and loving attention immediately begin to lift her spirits. As he massages her shoulders, she relaxes so completely that she drifts into a deep sleep - and a seductive dream. Suddenly, Lula imagines herself at a luxurious spa, with Deny as the accomplished masseur whose soothing touch gradually transforms her fantasy into something far more intimate. Two hours later, she awakens to his joking "Good morning!" and remembers she is safely back at home. Deny's tender kiss on her hand and Lula's adoring smile and gaze reveal how completely her mood has changed, while the lingering chemistry between them suggests that the affection will soon turn passionate - for real this time.

Preview:


SexArt.26.09.27.Lula.Stocch.After.Hours.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 2348 MB | Duration: 41 min | Video: 1920x1080, 8067 kbits/s, 24.00 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, 96 kbits/s

Download:

 
Shoplyfter - Abby Rose



Abby Rose - Case No. 8004838 - The Belly Dancing Thief Gets a Creampie

Released: September 26, 2026

What? She thinks that she can get away with stealing clients' wallets just because she is a belly dancer and is wearing that tiny outfit? Not on my watch. At least she said she'd do anything for me as long as I didn't file a report on her. She doesn't know what she just got herself into, because I'm not holding back. The only way to make sure she won't do this again is by fucking her so hard on my desk, she'll think twice before stealing anything again. She should at least be thankful that I'm giving her a choice between sucking my cock or going to jail. I'm being way too nice here, but I'll pound her however I want if she wants me to forget what she did.

Preview:


Shoplyfter.26.09.26.Abby.Rose.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 859 MB | Duration: 44 min | Video: 1920x1080, 2712 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 128 kbits/s

Download:

 
Sin Deluxe - Cara Mella & Olivia Sparkle



Cara Mella & Olivia Sparkle - Then We Take Berlin - Chapter 2

Released: September 26, 2026

Antonio Saint lands in Berlin and finds Cara Mella and Olivia Sparkle in a campervan. Cara is already licking Olivia's shaved pussy. They invite him in. In POV both girls suck his cock. He fucks Cara first, big fake tits and a pierced belly in frame. Then he fucks Olivia's shaved pussy. Cara takes him in the ass after that. She fingers her trimmed pussy once he pulls out and she orgasms. The girls kiss, happy, when the chapter ends. Sensual FFM heat in a tight van.

Preview:


SinDeluxe.26.09.27.Cara.Mella.And.Olivia.Sparkle.Hardcore.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 1647 MB | Duration: 23 min | Video: 1920x1080, 10198 kbits/s, 25.00 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 189 kbits/s

Download:

 
Sis Loves Me - Maisey Monroe



Maisey Monroe - "Your Tits Got Bigger! Show Me" - She Got Hot, Now He Has to Claim Her Pussy

Released: September 26, 2026

I swear my stepsister was not this hot last year! What happened to her? Now we can't go anywhere without guys trying to fuck her, and I can't stop thinking about how she would look naked. I couldn't even resist asking her to show me her tits. Can you blame me? They were never that big. Besides, I can't handle how jealous I get. She's wearing all those super short skirts, and only other men get to take advantage of it? No way. I don't care if she's my stepsister, that pussy is mine, and I'm going to make that very clear.

Preview:


SisLovesMe.26.09.26.Maisey.Monroe.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 1047 MB | Duration: 64 min | Video: 1920x1080, 2272 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 128 kbits/s

Download:

 
Sluts BTS - Abbie Maley & Suzanne Would



Abbie Maley & Suzanne Would aka Suzanne Ferrari - Behind The Scenes Married Couple Plays With Abbie Maley

Released: September 27, 2026

Preview:


SlutsBTS.26.09.27.Abbie.Maley.Suzanne.Would.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 1975 MB | Duration: 30 min | Video: 1920x1080, 9302 kbits/s, 30.00 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, 289 kbits/s

Download:

 
Sofie Marie XXX - Cuckold By Phone Czech Escort



Sofie Marie - Cuckold By Phone Czech Escort

Released: September 27, 2026

Sofie Marie is stuck in her hotel room and stood up by her husband who is in a meeting. She is so mad she looks up escort services on her phone and orders up Tommy Wood for some fun. He arrives at her hotel room and gets right to servicing her neglected wet pussy. He licks her slit, and then she sucks his cock and licks his asshole until she begs for his cock! They fuck like lovers and Sofie occasionally takes cell phone video to send her husband to punish him for standing her up. Tommy finally blows his load deep in her pussy so Sofie's husband knows she has been a naughty hot wife!

Preview:


SofieMarieXXX.26.09.27.Cuckold.By.Phone.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 1883 MB | Duration: 32 min | Video: 1920x1080, 8133 kbits/s, 30.00 FPS | Audio: 44100 Hz, 226 kbits/s

Download:

 
Step Siblings - Serena Hill & Lily Thot



Serena Hill & Lily Thot - "Do Our Homework, and We'll Do Whatever You Want" - Studying Turned Into a Facefucking Session!

Released: September 27, 2026

When my stepsisters begged me to be their study buddy because they were failing and not doing any assignments, I felt bad for them, so I agreed to help. Turns out, they didn't want to study at all. They just wanted me to do their homework. I obviously said no, but then they offered to show me something really cool if I did that for them. Before I could ask what it was, they were taking their clothes off and putting my hands on their tits. I couldn't even hide my boner. If I was going to do their assignments for this, I was going to make sure it was worth it. Nobody has facefucked them the way I was about to.

Preview:


StepSiblings.26.09.27.Lily.Thot.And.Serena.Hill.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 867 MB | Duration: 38 min | Video: 1920x1080, 3177 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 128 kbits/s

Download:

 
Thai Swinger - Susi



Susi - Curvy LBFM Cumblast Golden Shower

Released: September 26, 2026

Gogo All Stars episode 002 with Susi. Susi is the flawless babe you love to see at the gogos. Zero tattoos, a hairless box and soft brown little body. The way she smiles with her braces will have you melting and wanting to be balls deep inside her. Susi is ready to mate and built for pleasure. After unloading spunk all over her sweet LBFM body, go into the shower and piss on this beautiful angel. Susi will do everything to please you and more! Smoking hot Thai Gogo Allstars, made just for you on the ThaiSwinger Network.

Preview:


ThaiSwinger.26.09.25.Susi.XXX.1080p.mp4
Size: 1212 MB | Duration: 36 min | Video: 1920x1080, 4684 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 125 kbits/s

Download:

 
Back
Top